Paul Singleton "Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology"
- | 2007-12-10 | ISBN: 1405156074 | 312 pages | PDF | 2 MB
A one-of-a-kind dictionary giving clear, concise explanations of terms, techniques and tests used in DNA technology today.
To start download click HERE:
• Explores not only well-established methodologies but includes new technology and data from the latest research journals, going beyond the remit of many science dictionaries
• Explains commercial products - principles, applications and examples of use - often with references
• Features essay-style entries on various major topics, providing a useful working knowledge for newcomers to the field
• Includes extensive cross-referencing links between different aspects of a topic, and between related topics
• Covers topics relevant to medicine (diagnosis and gene therapy); veterinary science; biotechnology ; biochemistry; pharmaceutical science/drug development; molecular biology; microbiology; epidemiology; genomics; environmental science; plant science/agriculture; taxonomy; and forensic science