NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2379 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: The Developing Human

Silver Member

Status
    Work
    Pre-Veterinary
    Country
    Philippines
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    Pre-Veterinary I'm from Philippines

Thumbs up The Developing Human

The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
    Keith L. histrion BA MSc PhD FIAC FRSM,T. V. N. Persaud MD PhD DSc FRC Path(Lond) | 2007-09-05 00:00:00 | Saunders | 536 | Anatomy
    This favourite aggregation makes it astonishingly cushy to acquire an in-depth discernment of manlike embryology. Engaging and extravagantly illustrated, it examines every aspects of manlike development, action both base concepts and germane clinical problems. The aggregation presents a week-by-week and stage-by-stage analyse of how craniate meat and systems develop, ground and when relationship defects occur, and what roles the placenta and craniate membranes endeavor in development. The comprehensively updated 8th edition comes with admittance to the rank table online via Student Consult, nonnegative 18 extraordinary embryology animations, added analyse questions and answers, and more.

Editor Keith L. Moore, BA, MSc, PhD, FIAC, FRSM is the acquirer of the prototypal (2007) “Henry Gray/ Distinguished Educator Award”-the dweller Association of Anatomists’ maximal honor for excellence in manlike morphology activity at the medical/dental, graduate, and collegian take of teaching-a instrument to his skilled doctrine abilities, which hold attain this aggregation much an trenchant agency for acquisition the Byzantine person of manlike embryology.
    Comprehensive, extravagantly illustrated, and clinically familiarised news equips you with a careful apprehension of manlike embryology.
    More than 1,800 concise illustrations and up-to-date clinical photos alter the touchable to life.
    Review questions and answers at the modify of apiece chapter effort your noesis and hold you educate for exams.
    Sweeping updates emit every of the stylish advances, including IVF, cloning, and genes in manlike development.
    Purchase of this Student Consult denomination includes admittance to the flooded table online at www.studentconsult.com-as substantially as 18 remarkable, specially matured animations that alter embryological utilization to life, and hundreds of added hold questions and answers to effort your ascendance of the material.
    New contributors wage firm perspectives on the stylish knowledge.
    A new, more user-friendly, full-color info makes it easier than ever to officer key embryology concepts.
    Reviews
    It’s pretty galling to hit to fling fivesome pages to intend a same demo to the text.
    Reviews
    I conventional my aggregation rattling late. I got it most 3 weeks after I ordered. I didn’t modify intend my receipt.
    Reviews
    Overall I likeable the book, but i institute it a taste prolix when describing processes of development. I utilised it for my Embryo class, but I organisation on using High Yield as commission prep.
    Reviews
    This is a substantially cursive aggregation and has beatific pictures with beatific captions. The aggregation was also in superior information and I was rattling bright with the buy.
    Reviews
    do yourself a souvenir and acquire this aggregation used. The online enrollee enquire is a joke! It took me forever to modify admittance the website because the address on the aggregation is wrong, I exclusive institute it finished google. Then I proven to register. That didn’t work. I eventually institute a sort for school support. When I called, not exclusive was school hold rattling rude, but they conversant me that the website does not impact with expedition and they propose using firefox or internet someone (which, by the way, is not expressed anywhere on the book). So I eventually got it employed but the noesis is rattling not worth it. Save your money and acquire it used… or meliorate yet, ingest a assorted aggregation with meliorate online noesis and meliorate school support.

Filesonic Link
    Hidden contents (Our Amazon affiliate links)
    You must click 'Thank You' before you can see the data contained here. You can purchase this item from Amazon with discount through our amazon affiliate link.
    BUT You DONOT have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Please Register to see contents.

Fileserve Link
    Hidden contents (Our Amazon affiliate links)
    You must click 'Thank You' before you can see the data contained here. You can purchase this item from Amazon with discount through our amazon affiliate link.
    BUT You DONOT have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Please Register to see contents.
    Last edited by hematocrit; 10th June 2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Thanks