BSAVA Small Animal Formulary - 7th edition
by Ian Ramsey
Published: British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Edition: 7th, 2011
ISBN: 978 1 905319 33 6
The BSAVA Small Animal Formulary is the gold standard for information on drug use in small animal practice. This seventh edition has been fully updated by an editorial panel of experts, with the latest drugs added. It includes more doses for exotics than ever before, and new chemotherapeutics and protocols have been added.
- Adds 25 new monographs, covering new non-steroidal drugs, new chemotherapy agents, specific amino acid supplements, and antioxidants
- Existing monographs have been checked and revised, with more than 30 new doses now recommended for dogs and cats
- Offers more than 100 additional doses for small mammals, birds and reptiles
- Highlights emergency doses for dogs and cats inside the front cover
- Includes a new section on the safe handling of chemotherapy drugs.