Joint Surgery One - Hip and Stifle Basics
Author: Andrew Coughlan BVSc PhD CertVA DSAS (Orth) FRCVS
Source: https://cpdsolutions.infusionsoft.com/cart/store.jsp?view=4&i=p654&navicat=6&navisubcat=84&na viprod=654
Product Description These CDs will help you with surgical techniques that you are likely to carry out in your practice. When you have a specific procedure to carry out, you can use the CD to make life easier. Check on the best surgical approach, take on board tips on techniques and the pitfalls to avoid from an experienced specialist surgeon, and brush up on your surgical anatomy, all in around ten minutes. Your surgical nurse can check on patient preparation and positioning, and put the required instrumentation together for the operation. You can also print out a summary of the technique for reference away from the computer.
• Arthrocentesis- stifle and hip
• Craniolateral approach to the hip
• Femoral Head and Neck Excision
• Standard lateral parapatellar arthrotomy
• Limited medial parapatellar arthrotomy
• Meniscal examination and partial meniscectomy
• Physical examination of stifle and hip
CD-Roms only work on a Windows PC
Really good videos with step by step guide.