A Text Book on Systemic Pathology of Domestic Animals
ABOUT THE BOOK: It gives a great pleasure in presure inpresenting this text book on systemic pathology of domestic animals for veterianrians. Mayn observations done regarding the pathogenesis of lesions occur in different organs of domestic animals with variety of diseases have been incorporated in this book. This book covers the syllabus outlined by veterinary council of India.
AUTHOR: Dr. Gopalkrishna Rao | ISBN: 9788181895073 | YEAR: 2010 | PAGES: 590 | SIZE: 18 x 24 x 3 cm. | BINDING: Hard & Soft | LANGUAGE: English
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author Gopalkrishna Rao was serving as professor and head of the Department of Veterinary Pathology at Veterinary College, Bihar (Karanataka) under the University of Agricultural sciences, Dharwad since 1989.
He had worked in different veterinary Hospitals and Veterinary Colleges and guided a number of students pursuing post graduate studies in veterinary Pathology including as an external examiner to BVSc. And MVSc. students in Veterinary Pathology for different Veterinary Colleges, also nominated member of experts panel for the recruitment of techers/scientists for different Agricultural University of India.
1. Diseases of Cardiovascular System
2. Diseases of Haemopoieitc system
3. Diseases of Respiratory System
4. Diseases of Digestive System
5. Urinary System
6. Pathology of Female Reproductive System
7. Diseases of Male Genital System
8. Diseases of Nervous System
9. Diseases of Endocrine System
10. Musculoskeletal System
11. Diseases of Integument, Skin, Ear, Hoof, Nail and Horn