Tips and Tidbits for the Horse Lover
(H*well Equestrian Libr*ry)
by Tena Bastian (Author), Tami Zigo (Illustrator)
- Hardcover: 147 pages
- Publisher: -- 1 edition (October 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047017126X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470171264
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.1 x 0.6 inches
An irresistible treat for horse lovers
With more than 300 morsels of intriguing information and one-of-a-kind illustrations, this is a fascinating romp through the world of horses. Along the way, you'll find answers to questions like:
* What was so unique about Caesar's horse?
* How do you lead a horse to water and make him drink?
* Exactly how many horses did they use in Hidalgo, anyway?
* Why would you use a leaf blower inside of a barn?
* Why shouldn't you walk through a hotel lobby with spurs on in Phoenix, Arizona?
* Who said, "I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace?"
This collection of equestrian trivia, lore, and more is equally at home on the coffee table or in the stable. It's a book you'll savor again and again.