Management of lameness causes in sport horses (e-book)
Muscle, tendon, joint and bone disorders
edited by: Arno Lindner
2006, 246 pages, E-book (pdf-file)
Price (€): 62.00 (excluding VAT)
Also available as paper version
Key aspects on the diagnosis and management of lameness caused by muscle, tendon, joint and bone related disorders in sport horses will be presented in this book. Topics included are among others:
- Deep digital flexor tendon lesions in the fetlock region: Diagnosis.
- Results of the treatment of the causes of distension of the deep digital flexor tendon.
- Superficial digital flexor tendonitis: Diagnosis.
- Management of superficial digital flexor tendonitis.
- Proximal suspensory desmitis in fore- and hindlimbs: Diagnosis.
- Management of proximal suspensory desmitis in fore and hindlimbs.
- How are tendon injuries tackled in human athletes?
- Osteoarthritis & traumatic joint disease: Diagnosis.
- Management of osteoarthritis & traumatic joint disease.
- How is osteoarthritis & traumatic joint disease managed in human athletes?
- Monitoring training and disease of Thoroughbreds in the UK.
- Physiotherapeutic options for the prevention and management of skeletal disorder.
Download table of contents of the book 'Management of lameness causes in sport horses (e-book)'. (PDF file)