Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology, 2nd Edition
by William Bacha, Linda Bacha
* Publisher: -
* Pages: 318
* Edition: 2000-06-15
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0683306189
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 978-0683306187
* Language: English
* Format: PDF
* Size: 100 MB
Here is the second edition of the practical, bench-side reference that provides students with a foundation in understanding and interpreting histologic and cytologic preparations.
Students appreciated the first edition because of its unique focus on normal histology for seven animal species, its excellence color illustrations, and its reasonable price.
You’ll find all the features that made the first edition popular-and a lot more. The authors have incorporated many of your suggestions in the preparation of this edition, and the result is an even more useful atlas. You’ll find…
- chapter introductions and figure legends have been heavily edited to augment and clarify content.
- a detailed glossary containing nearly 750 words.
- more than 100 enlargements of selected color figures that increase perspective.
- 13 new color figures have been added and four pen and ink figures have been redrawn.
- all of the original Kodachrome slides have been rephotoraphed and re-labeled.
When you want a better visual presentation of histologic features in the tissues of domestic animals, reach for this improved edition of Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology.