International Aquafeed magazine, volume-15,Issue 1 - January | February 2012
ISSN: 1464-0058|Perendale Publishers|English|52 pages|PDF|14 MB
International Aquafeed(IAF) reflects a passion for aquafeed and excitement about new technology. IAF objective is to be a respected provider of information about aquafeed in the widest sense.
Feed makes up around 70 percent of the cost of producing farmed fish. In each issue, IAF take an in-depth look at a wide range of technical issues associated with aquafeed production and use. IAF bring readers global news about new technology and research, feed ingredients and micro-ingredients, market trends and all issues that impact on the aquafeed supply chain today and tomorrow.
International Aquafeed magazine - six bi-monthly issues and the International Aquafeed Directory
- The effects of dissolved oxygen on fish growth in aquaculture
- On-farm feed management practices for three Indian major carp species - in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Bulk storage & handling
- Flaked fish feeds versus pelleted fish feed for the fish hobbist
- Redefining mineral requirements: Why it’s necessary?
- Oxygenation in aquaculture
- Developing a plant-based diet for Cobia Rachycentron canadum
- Use of soybean products in aquafeeds: a review