International Aquafeed magazine, volume-15,Issue 2 - March| April 2012
ISSN: 1464-0058|Perendale Publishers|English|52 pages|PDF|13.58 MB
International Aquafeed(IAF) reflects a passion for aquafeed and excitement about new technology. IAF objective is to be a respected provider of information about aquafeed in the widest sense.
Feed makes up around 70 percent of the cost of producing farmed fish. In each issue, IAF take an in-depth look at a wide range of technical issues associated with aquafeed production and use. IAF bring readers global news about new technology and research, feed ingredients and micro-ingredients, market trends and all issues that impact on the aquafeed supply chain today and tomorrow.
International Aquafeed magazine - six bi-monthly issues and the International Aquafeed Directory
- Filtration in recirculation particle control
- Fish Protein Hydrolysates - FPH- enhance resistance of aquaculture species to different types of stress
- The Quest To Keep Salmon In The Pink Naturally
- Grinding by a proven concept, makes your choice simple
- Regional review on status and trends - Aquaculture development in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Exploration of fresh water prawn feed industry of Bangladesh
- Monitoring pond water quality to improve shrimp and fish production