Handbook of Equine Respiratory Endoscopy
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: -- 1 edition (October 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702028185
- ISBN-13: 978-0702028182
An illustrated guide that provides quick answers to help veterinary practitioners diagnose equine respiratory disorders in the field
Handbook of Equine Respiratory Endoscopy is a highly illustrated guide that provides quick, readily available answers for veterinary practitioners. It offers assitance in diagnosing respiratory disorders in the field with ease, plus full color endoscopy images illustrate normal anatomy, variations of normal anatomy, and disorders of the respiratory tract. Written by a leading equine respiratory clinician and researcher, this handbook is user-friendly and includes comprehensive, in-depth information at the same time. The book also discusses anatomy, tips for endoscopic evaluation, and the etiology, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis for disorders of the respiratory tract.
- Includes over 180 full-color endoscopic images to provide an excellent aid in visual diagnosis for clinical cases.
- Focuses on the use of endoscopy as a diagnostic tool.
- Includes the new consensus laryngeal grading system for the most up-to-date information.
- Practical guides to endoscopy of each part of the equine respiratory tract with tips for endoscopic examination provide specific information and help.
Please Don't Publish!