Anatomical & Clinical Radiology of Birds of Prey
Including Interactive Advanced Anatomical Imaging
by Jaime Samour MVZ PhD Dip ECAMS (Editor), Jesus L. Naldo DVM (Editor)
Edition: 1st., 2006
From the saker falcon to the common barn owl, ANATOMICAL AND CLINICAL RADIOLOGY OF BIRDS OF PREY includes comprehensive information on radiographic anatomy of a variety of birds of prey. Full-color photographs and radiographs of clinical conditions highlight and clarify key concepts. This book also details radiographic procedures such as positioning techniques, contrast radiography, and magnification therapy. Plus, an interactive DVD packaged with the text includes ultrasound videos and 3-D computed tomography (CT) clips.
- This is the first atlas to include a chapter on common radiographic mistakes to help the specialists working in this field!
- Exceptionally high-quality images provide an invaluable reference for clinical practice.
- A color photograph of a particular clinical condition is presented together with the radiograph to show the layers of the condition.
- Coverage of advanced clinical anatomy imaging includes ultrasonography, computed axial tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Includes a unique section on magnification radiography.