Forensic Entomology the Utility of Arthropods in Legal Investigations
by Jason Byrd and James Castner
Edition: 2nd., 2010.
The first edition of Forensic Entomology: The Utility of Arthropods in Legal Investigations broke ground on all levels, from the caliber of information provided to the inclusion of copious color photographs. With over 100 additional color photographs, an expanded reference appendix, and updated information, the second edition has raised the bar for resources in this field, elucidating the basics on insects of forensic importance.
New in the Second Edition:
- A chapter on insect identification that presents dichotomous keys
- Updates on DNA molecular techniques and genetic markers
- Coverage of new standardization in forensic entomological analysis
- Chapters on climatology and thermoregulation in insects
- 100 new color photographs, making available a total of 650 color photographs
To my friend VetSam, Enjoy!