Schalm's Veterinary Hematology
by Douglas Weiss and K. Jane Wardrop
Edition: 6th., 2010.
This eagerly- awaited fifth edition brings together the full scope of veterinary hematology in one completely revised volume that upholds the classic tradition of its predecessors.
Featuring over 180 chapters and the insights of 225 expert authors from all over the world, Schalm’s is your most complete and in-depth reference on the subject.
You'll find in-depth coverage of every aspect of veterinary hematology, with normal hematology for over 30 species- including marine mammals, reptiles and various birds – so the content is relevant to every kind of veterinary practice.
You'll benefit from all these features:
- You can also see hematologic principles in action with over 100 clinical cases- 25% of them new – fully interpreted by your top colleagues.
- World renowned contributors provide expert insights so you can trust the content.
- A complete section on transfusion medicine brings you fully up-to-date on this important aspect of practice.
- A new section on genetic hematologic disease helps you understand the dynamics of these clinical entities.
- Numerous color photographs improves your visual memory of hematologic features.