International Aquafeed magazine, volume-15,Issue 3 - May-June 2012
ISSN: 1464-0058|Perendale Publishers|English|50 pages|PDF|11.60 MB
International Aquafeed(IAF) reflects a passion for aquafeed and excitement about new technology. IAF objective is to be a respected provider of information about aquafeed in the widest sense.
Feed makes up around 70 percent of the cost of producing farmed fish. In each issue, IAF take an in-depth look at a wide range of technical issues associated with aquafeed production and use. IAF bring readers global news about new technology and research, feed ingredients and micro-ingredients, market trends and all issues that impact on the aquafeed supply chain today and tomorrow.
Features in this issue include:
- Transfering Vitamin C from fish to embryos
- Oxygenation technology poised to transform aquaculture worldwide
- The origin of introduced rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) - in the Santa Cruz River, Patagonia, Argentina, as inferred from mitochondrial DNA
- EXPERT TOPIC - TROUT
- Ornamental fish and invertebrates for home aquaria
- Brewers’ yeast as a supplement in aquaculture