Canine Internal Medicine Secrets
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Hanley & Belfus; 1 edition (October 30, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560536292
- ISBN-13: 978-1560536291
"(...) The question-and-answer approach provides a concise way of covering a large amount of information. (...) Overall, I found this an easy book to dip in and out of. (...) It provides a useful starting point for clinical discussion or further reading. To this end, further references are provided at the end of each section to those who wish to delve further. The book is almost pocket-sized, very practical in its approach and would be a useful resource for veterinary students and busy vets in practice as a point of quick reference."
--- Veterinary Times, October 22nd, 2007
Part of the popular Secrets Series├‚┬«, this new text provides essential, practical information for reviewing canine internal medicine topics commonly encountered in clinical situations. Organized by disorder type, it features numerous photos, a popular question-and-answer format, and a detailed index that makes it easy to find information quickly. In 10 concise chapters, expert contributors pose key questions and provide authoritative answers addressing the situations that confront small animal veterinarians every day.
- Authoritative coverage is provided by a team of nationally recognized canine internal medicine experts.
- All of the most important "need to know" questions and answers are offered in the concise, proven format of the acclaimed Secrets Series.
- More than 65 superior-quality illustrations highlight key concepts.
- A thorough, highly detailed index provides quick and easy access to specific topics.
Please Don't publish
Hidden contents (Our Amazon affiliate links)
You can purchase this item from Amazon with discount through our amazon affiliate link.
BUT You DONOT have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Please Register to see contents.