Current Therapy in Equine Medicine
Edited by N. Edward Robinson, B Vet Med, PhD, MRCVS, Docteur Honoris Causa
Edition: 5th., 2003
The latest expanded volume of the "gold standard" in equine medicine offers detailed guidance on the most up-to-date diagnostic methods, treatments, and preventive measures for both common and rare diseases of the horse. It features a systems approach, focusing on problems associated with each body system, with additional chapters on toxicology, nutrition, immunizations, and drug classes. New sections in this edition discuss clinical pharmacology and infectious diseases, and many new topics have been added to all sections, making it more comprehensive than ever. Internationally recognized editors and contributors present cutting edge information and authoritative perspectives.
- Each edition of Current Therapy in Equine Medicine is completely updated and rewritten to provide the latest diagnostic information and treatment/management options available.
- Many internationally recognized contributors have authored chapters related to their areas of expertise to present the definitive word on each topic.
- Helpful drug appendices provide a handy, quick reference for the clinical setting.
- New topics are presented to keep pace with the latest developments in the field.
- New sections on clinical pharmacology and infectious diseases make this edition even more clinically useful.
- Expanded sections on gastrointestinal diseases and reproduction present more detailed information on these topics.
- The Respiratory System section has been divided into two separate sections for this edition: Upper Airway Diseases and Respiratory Diseases.
- All existing sections contain many new topics, including new topics in the sections on toxicology, endocrine diseases, and skin diseases.
Please Don't Publish