Advances in Equine Laparoscopy
by Claude Ragle (Editor)
Edition: 1st., October 2012
Part of the Advances in Veterinary Surgery series, copublished with the ACVS Foundation and -, Advances in Equine Laparoscopy presents a state-of-the-art reference on laparoscopic skills and procedures in the horse. Chapters are written by the leading experts in the field, and each section includes a practical review of the published literature. Encompassing instrumentation, basic principles, and specific techniques, Advances in Equine Laparoscopy offers an up-to-date, reliable resource for comprehensive information about equine laparoscopy.
This current, well-referenced text begins with a section on the fundamentals of laparoscopy, then moves into sections on the clinical application of laparoscopic techniques in the standing or recumbent horse. Advances in Equine Laparoscopy is an invaluable guide for equine surgical specialists and equine clinicians interested in laparoscopic techniques.
- Presents a state-of-the-art summary of current knowledge on using laparoscopic techniques on equine patients
- Surveys and condenses the peer-reviewed literature into a highly readable reference
- Offers a thorough, up-to-date grounding in this important technique, allowing clinicians to improve their skills and knowledge
- Written by the leading experts in the field of equine laparoscopy
- Well illustrated to improve understanding of operative procedures
- Includes access to a companion website offering 8 video clips to demonstrate selected techniques at [URL]