Acupuncture in Animals - 1991
Post Graduate Committee in Veterinary Science, University of Sydney.
These are the proceedings of the conference held in Sydney in July 1991 organised by the Post graduate Committee in Veterinary Science and the Australian Veterinary Acupuncture Association.
Contributors include PAM Rogers and LAA Larsen
- veterinary acupuncture
- anatomical variability of acupuncture in the dog
- treatment of canine thoracolumbar disease
- treatment of canine cervical disc disease
- treatment of chronic osteoarthritis
- acupuncture anaesthesia
- acupuncture points
- integration of acupuncture into veterinary practice
- atlas of acupuncture points and meridians in the dog
- acupuncture for immune mediated disorders
- acupuncture in cattle and pigs
- clinical acupuncture in the horse