NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1747 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: post counting problem

Banned

Status
    Work
    Veterinary Student
    Country
    China
    Total Posts
    Veterinary Student I'm from China

Default post counting problem

Hi, Admins,
    It seemed that my post counting didn't change these days after I posted. Plz check. Thanks.
    Casarett

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM

Status
    Work
    Small Animals Practice
    Country
    Belgium
    Total Posts
    Small Animals Practice I'm from Belgium

Default Re: post counting problem

We currently have some scripting and/or server problems and are sorry for that....

But all members and users ... be aware that we are not friendly supporters of "post-count"-issues.

All that counts is the quality of any members postings, not their number at all!

...the one who constructively supports other colleagues issues here will not have to worry about any "post-count", so donīt waste any thought about that!

We generally support helpfullness and constructiveness as all members inner approach....

My philosophy for communication:
    Always assume the best and friendliest interpretation of my words that you can, I have no reason to be a rude dude at all, except you force me to!

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM

Status
    Work
    Small Animals Practice
    Country
    Belgium
    Total Posts
    Small Animals Practice I'm from Belgium

Default Re: post counting problem

Quote Originally Posted by Vetaqua View Post
    We currently have some scripting and/or server problems and are sorry for that....

But all members and users ... be aware that we are not friendly supporters of "post-count"-issues.

All that counts is the quality of any members postings, not their number at all!

...the one who constructively supports other colleagues issues here will not have to worry about any "post-count", so donīt waste any thought about that!

We generally support helpfullness and constructiveness as all members inner approach....

And now let me say it the other way round:

...and we are trying to fix any real problem!

My philosophy for communication:
    Always assume the best and friendliest interpretation of my words that you can, I have no reason to be a rude dude at all, except you force me to!