Veterinary Nursing, 3rd. Edition.
by Denis Richard and Barbara Cooper
Edition: 3rd., 2003
This excellent textbook is the standard for veterinary nurse training and education. Updates in the new 3rd edition reflect recent changes to the curriculum, and the overall focus has been tightened to emphasize the nursing aspects of veterinary medicine.
- Complete coverage of the SNVQ Levels 2 and 3 Veterinary Nursing syllabus
- Profusely illustrated with clear line diagrams and shaded tables.
- Further reading lists refer the reader to sources for more in-depth study of specific topics.
- Examines veterinary medicine from a nursing perspective.
- New learning objectives and key point summaries aid the learning process.
- A new chapter has been added on High Dependency Nursing.
- Updated content reflects the latest changes to the veterinary nursing syllabus.
698 pages! Enjoy!