Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
by M. Christine Zink
Edition: 1st., 2013
Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation offers a gold-standard, comprehensive reference on all aspects of sports medicine and rehabilitation for all dogs. Written by an outstanding group of leaders in the field, the book covers topics ranging from biomechanics, exercise physiology, nutrition, and common orthopedic conditions of the canine athlete to in-depth rehabilitation and integrative therapies for all dogs. Each chapter includes case studies and numerous color images to demonstrate the concepts discussed.
Encompassing basic science and integrated veterinary and physical therapy approaches, Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation is a complete resource for veterinarians, physical therapists, veterinary technicians, and anyone interested in working with canine athletes or in offering rehabilitation therapy in their practice.
- Presents current, state-of-the-industry information on sports medicine and rehabilitation in dogs
- Offers perspectives from an international list of expert authors
- Covers all topics related to veterinary care of the canine athlete including rehabilitation
- Includes illustrations and photographs throughout to demonstrate key concepts
- Describes clinical cases to set the information in context
Provides must-have information for anyone working with canine athletes or rehabilitation patients.
Thanks to NewVet and VETeLiB, for your constant support.
Exclusive to our Donators!! Please, Don't Publish!!