Cardiovascular Physiology: M*sby Physiology Monograph Series
By Achilles J. Pappano, Withrow Gil Wier
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: --; 10th Edition (December 31, 2012)
Cardiovascular Physiology gives you a solid understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions in both health and disease. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this title in the M*sby Physiology Monograph Series explains how the latest concepts apply to real-life clinical situations.
- Get clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the cardiovascular system.
- Master the material easily with objectives at the start of each chapter; self-study questions, summaries, and key words and concepts; and a multiple-choice review exam to help prep for USMLEs.
- Grasp the latest concepts in vascular, molecular, and cellular biology as they apply to cardiovascular function, thanks to molecular commentaries in each chapter.
- Apply information to clinical situations with the aid of clinical commentaries and highlighted clinical vignettes throughout.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.studentconsult.com!