Introduction to Cardiac Ultrasound - Instructional Videos
by Kimberly Palgrave
Edition: Jan, 2012
Running Time: Variable
This is the first ten series of instructional videos by Kimberly Palgrave BS BVM&S GPCert(DI) MRCVS, in-house vet for BCF Technology, which gives a step by step approach to performing a basic cardiac ultrasound exam in the small animal patient.
These videos contain:
- An introduction to performing an echo examination
- Equipment and patient preparation
- Ultrasound machine setup
- Right Parasternal Long Axis view - 4 chambers
- Right Parasternal Long Axis view - 5 chambers
- Right Parasternal Short Axis view - Papillary Muscles
- Right Parasternal Short Axis view - Mitral Valve
- Right Parasternal Short Axis view - LA(Left Atrium) and Aortic Valve
- Overview of standard right-sided views
These videos have been produced in collaboration with The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, The University of Edinburgh and we are very really grateful for their assistance and technical expertise.
Will be useful to review the following resources, eBook and CD-ROM, also available.
Related, BCF Technology Abdominal Ultrasound - Instructional Videos
Enjoy! To my Vetelib Family!