Veterinary Technician's Large Animal Daily Reference Guide
by Amy D'Andrea
Edition: 1st., 2013
Veterinary Technician’s Large Animal Daily Reference Guide is an indispensible resource in daily clinical practice. Covering all aspects of a veterinary technician’s responsibilities in the care of large animals, the book provides fast access to practical information, aiding newly trained and skilled large animal technicians alike in performing their daily tasks. Designed as a quick yet comprehensive reference, the tables and charts throughout offer reliable, easy-to-follow information on horses, cattle, small ruminants, and pigs.
With chapter topics ranging from anatomy and nutrition to emergency and critical care, the book’s coverage includes both the basics of veterinary care and more specialized nursing procedures. Veterinary Technician’s Large Animal Daily Reference Guide is an invaluable tool for any veterinary technician working with large animals, as well as veterinary technology students seeking more information on these species.
- Provides fast access to all the information large animal technicians need in daily practice
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of a veterinary technician’s responsibilities
- Presents information on a wide range of topics, including preventative health care, internal medicine, nursing care, radiography, and pharmacology
- Encompasses both basic and advanced techniques, making it an ideal reference for veterinary technicians of any skill level
- Uses tables and charts for rapid retrieval of essential details
- Covers horses, cattle, small ruminants, and pigs
Thanks to New Vet,
Right Out Of Donators!