NewCastle Disease (Developments in Veterinary Virology)
by by Alexander, D. J.
Edition: 1st., 1988
Serie: Developments in Veterinary Virology (Book 8)
`The book is a must for all those interested in Newcastle disease, be it in the diagnosis and control of an economically important disease of poultry or as a useful laboratory model and Dr. Alexander and his contributors are to be congratulated.'
J.K.A. Cook, The Veterinary Record, April 1989.
Table of Contents
1. Historical Aspects.-
2. Newcastle Disease Virus — An Avian Paramyxovirus.-
3. Virus Structure.-
4. Newcastle Disease Virus Replication.-
5. Molecular Cloning and Nucleotide Sequencing of Newcastle Disease Virus.-
6. Molecular Basis of Infectivity and Pathogenicity of Newcastle Disease Virus.-
7. Heterogeneity Within Strains of Newcastle Disease Virus: Key to Survival.-
8. Monoclonal Antibodies in Research, Diagnosis and Epizootiology of Newcastle Disease.-
9. Newcastle Disease Diagnosis.-
10. Newcastle Disease.-
11. Panzootic Newcastle Disease Virus in Pigeons.-
12. Newcastle Disease in Free-Living and Pet Birds.-
13. Geographical Distribution.-
14. Newcastle Disease: Methods of Spread.-
15. Newcastle Disease in Tropical and Developing Countries.-
16. Newcastle Disease: Control Policies.-
17. Control by Vaccination.-
18. Newcastle Disease — Vaccine Production.-
19. Quality Control of Vaccines.