Diagnostic Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology
by Keith Barnet
Pages: 352 pages
Edition: 2 edition (February 7, 2006)
The 2nd edition of this definitive veterinary ophthalmology atlas serves as a practical, user-friendly diagnostic aid. Organized by anatomical structures, it features more than 700 color photographs and presents each condition according to common presenting signs. It presents the stages of investigation and diagnosis, using tables and checklists of clinical findings to confirm the diagnosis and highlight possible differentials.
- Over 700 color photographs clearly depict diseases and disorders of the eye and surrounding structures
- Includes cats, dogs, horses, and farm animals.
- The concise text highlights key diagnostic features.
- Remains only veterinary ophthalmic atlas covering all domestic species and entirely aimed at diagnosis.
- This edition has been updated with new illustrations, expanded coverage of assessment and diagnosis, and the addition of tables of differential diagnoses defining the most significant facts
- More than just an atlas, it features concise, structured information with notes on investigation and diagnosis.