Current Techniques in Small Animal Surgery, Fifth Edition
by M. Joseph Bojrab, Don Waldron, James Toombs
Eition: 5th., 2014
• Serves as a practical compendium of all major small animal surgical techniques.
• Features over 1,500 black-and-white line drawings and clinical halftones depicting specific techniques in all body regions.
• Includes over 50 detailed algorithms designed to guide the student or practitioner in effective decision making.
• Contains chapters authored by expert clinicians with long experience performing individual techniques.
• Covers the techniques for which the pathophysiologic background is presented in the companion volume, Mechanisms of Disease in Small Animal Surgery, Third Edition.