Atlas of Orthopedic Surgical Procedures of the Dod and Cat.
by Ann Johnson and Dianne Dunning
Edition: 1st., 2005
This atlas vividly illustrates step-by-step procedures for common orthopedic techniques used to treat small animals. It features the latest techniques for arthrotomy, joint stabilization, arthrodesis, fracture repair, corrective osteotomies, and limb amputation.
- Step-by-step format provides clear guidance for performing procedures
- The user-friendly layout features text on the left side of each spread with corresponding art on the right side
- Covers amputation procedures including digit removal
- Includes a section devoted to surgical procedures for fractures
- Features a section on corrective osteotomies
- Covers specific forelimb fractures including the humerus and pelvis
- Covers surgical procedures for joint disease including shoulder, elbow, carpus, and hip