Feline Medicine - Review & Test
by Samantha Taylor
Unlike many feline self-assessment reviews, Feline Medicine - Review & Test goes in-depth into more than 70 clinical cases from a panel of international experts. This handy manual covers common health conditions in cats with descriptive and diagnostic images and clinical and laboratory data. It challenges you to formulate a differential diagnosis, suggest a recommended therapy pathway, provide an educated prognosis, and propose ways of prevention - then reveals the definitive diagnosis, treatment, preventative medicine, and final comments at the end of each case. You can also self-test on the go with the mobile-optimized companion website.
- More than 70 clinical cases presented in a convenient, quick-reference format
- Focuses on the needs of the general practitioner and the student to ensure it is of daily practical relevance.
- Panel of international experts contribute cases and offer authoritative guidance on the treatment of a variety of conditions ranging from the everyday to more unusual.
- Mobile-optimized companion website allows you to easily self-test on the go.
- Organized in a handy manual format with a flexicover that veterinary students can carry with them on clinical days, and veterinary surgeons an use as a reference in clinical practice.
- 265 full-color illustrations help engage and guide you through each case.
- Recommended list of further reading at the end of the book offers additional consultative information on the medical conditions addressed.
- Paperback: 396 pages
- Edition: 1 edition (January 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 070204587X
- ISBN-13: 978-0702045875