Surgical Patient Care for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
By Gerianne Holzman, Teri Raffel
Surgical Patient Care for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a highly practical reference covering all aspects of caring for canine and feline surgical patients.
• Covers all tasks associated with small animal surgical patient care, from the initial exam and beyond discharge
• Offers clear descriptions of common surgical assisting procedures and their etiology
• Presents 285 full-color clinical photographs to demonstrate common surgical instruments and assisting procedures and patient care
• Includes chapters on the history and physical examination, pre-operative planning, asepsis, surgical assisting, procedures, wound management, postoperative care, and aftercare
• Includes access to a companion website with review questions and answers and the figures from the book in PowerPoint.
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: ********; 1 edition (June 8, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470959762
- ISBN-13: 978-0470959763