Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook,
by Victoria Aspinall BVSc MRCVS (Author), Melanie Cappello BSc(Hons)Zoology PGCE VN (Author)
A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an essential basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals. The new third edition Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook offers clear and comprehensive of the common companion animal species. Updated throughout with a new section added on large animals, the new edition features augmented online learning resources with new questions and quizzes. Students can test their knowledge with multi-choice questions, drag and drop exercises and an image bank, while instructors can download questions, figures and exercises to use as teaching aids.
- An essential first purchase for all those embarking upon a veterinary career
- Includes augmented on-line resources with self-assessment tools and teaching aids
- Comprehensive coverage of all major companion animal species
- New large animal section added covering the cow, sheep and pig
- 'Applied Anatomy' tips relate theory to clinical practice, showing the relationship between anatomy and physiology and the disease process