Practical Guide to Canine and Feline Neurology 3rd Edition
By Curtis W. Dewey, Ronaldo C. da Costa
Hardcover: 688 pages
Publisher: --; 3rd Edition (November 9, 2015)
Now in full color, the third edition of Practical Guide to Canine and Feline Neurology is a fully updated edition of the most complete resource on managing neurology cases in small animal practice. New chapters on differential diagnosis, movement disorders, and magnetic resonance imaging have been added, and a new companion website offers video clips of specific neurological disorders and a how-to video guide on performing the neurology examination. This revised edition continues the tradition of providing detailed neurology information in a logically organized, accessible format ideal for the veterinary student, practitioner, or specialist alike.
In addition to thorough updates throughout the book, more information is now presented in tables and graphics to improve visual learning, and many images have been added or replaced with higher quality versions. New surgical drawings have also been added to relevant sections. Practical Guide to Canine and Feline Neurology, Third Edition is an essential addition to the bookshelf of anyone treating dogs and cats with neurological disorders.
- Provides comprehensive information for diagnosing and treating neurological conditions
- Printed in full color for the first time, with 400 new or improved images throughout
- Offers new chapters on differential diagnosis, magnetic resonance imaging, and movement disorders
- Retains the logical structure and easy-to-follow outline format of the previous editions
- Includes access to video clips of specific disorders and a how-to video demonstrating the neurologic assessment online and a link to a digital canine brain atlas at www..com/go/dewey/neurology