Equine Clinical Immunology
by M. Julia B. Felippe
Equine Clinical Immunology offers comprehensive information on equine immunological disorders. Focusing specifically on diagnosing, treating, and managing conditions of the immune system in horses, the book is edited by a leading clinician in this area and contributed to by top experts in equine immunology. Offering a practical, clinically oriented approach, Equine Clinical Immunology covers topics ranging from basic immunology and pathophysiology to specific immune disorders, testing, vaccination, and stem cell therapy.
Designed to present a complete resource on the topic, the book uses illustrations, photographs, and tables to explain the concepts discussed. Text boxes provide key concepts, clinical assessment, and treatment approaches. Equine Clinical Immunology offers a valuable resource for equine specialists seeking information related to immune disorders in equine patients.
- Provides a complete, equine-specific reference on clinical immunology
- Focuses on clinically relevant information for the diagnosis and treatment of horses with immune disorders
- Illustrates the concepts discussed using drawings, photographs, and tables
- Presents key concepts, clinical assessment information, and treatment approaches in text boxes for ease of use
- Offers a practical, clinically oriented approach ideal for equine specialists
Hardcover: 344 pages
Publisher: -; 1 edition (January 11, 2016)