- Series: Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Published year: June 18, 2015
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0081005067
- ISBN-13: 978-0081005064
Feed and fertilizer are significant costs in aquaculture operations and play an important role in the successful production of fish and other seafood for human consumption. This book reviews the key properties of feeds, advances in feed formulation and ingredient choices and the practicalities of feeding systems and strategies.
Feed and Feeding Practices in Aquaculture provides an authoritative and comprehensive coverage of the topic and is an essential guide for nutritionists, farm owners and technicians in aquaculture, as well as those working in R&D in the feed production industry and academics/postgraduate students with an interest in the area.
- Reviews the key properties of aquafeed, advances in feed formulation and manufacturing techniques, and the practicalities of feeding systems and strategies
- Provides an overview of feed and fertilizer in aquaculture
- Covers feeding strategies and related issues in different areas of aquaculture