Manual of Canine and Feline Cardiology
by Larry P. Tilley, Francis Smith Jr., Mark Oyama, Meg Sleeper
Pages: 464 pages
Edition: 4 Edition, 2007
Effectively recognize and manage a wide range of cardiovascular conditions with this practical, straightforward guide.
The most effective, practical approach to the recognition and management of cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary medicine, MANUAL OF CANINE AND FELINE CARDIOLOGY, 4th Edition takes a user-friendly approach to the challenges and conditions you encounter in everyday practice. This completely revised and updated edition includes vital information on diagnostic modalities and techniques, therapeutic options, surgical procedures, and pharmaceutical management of the dog and cat cardiac patient. This invaluable, practical reference covers the full breadth of canine and feline cardiology diagnosis and management in a straightforward and clinically focused format.
- Covers common cardiovascular disorders and practical treatment methods for cardiac failure, cardiac arrhythmias, conduction disturbances, cardiopulmonary arrest, as well as procedures for resuscitation.
- Includes numerous reproductions of electrocardiograms, thoracic radiographs, and pressure curves
- Vibrant, full-color format helps important material stand out and includes vivid illustrations to aid in diagnosis and treatment.
- A user-friendly format with bullet points, tables, key points, and boxes offers at-a-glance access to key information.
- Cardiac Surgery chapter provides illustrated, step-by-step coverage of cardiovascular surgical procedures and techniques.
- Chapters on Pacemaker Therapy and Cor Pulmonale and Pulmonary Thromboembolism expand the scope of coverage
- A completely updated drug formulary presents the most current therapies used to pharmacologically manage cardiovascular disease.
- Twenty-nine expert contributors share their knowledge and clinical exposure to ensure you are using the most trustworthy and up-to-date information available.