Hill's Global Mobility Symposium 2008 Proceedings
Description: Proceedings from the "Hill's Global Mobility Symposium 2008".
1) Application of Evidence-Based Medicine to Veterinary Clinical Nutrition
2) Nutrition, Inflammation, and Pain
3) Feline Osteoarthritis: What We Need to Know About the Disease, Diagnosis, and Treatment
4) Feline Arthritis: Changes in Articular Cartilage, Development of a Degradation Model, and Testing of Candidate Nutrients
5) Nutritional Management of Cats with Arthritic Discomfort: Results from a Controlled Clinical Trial
6) Fat: The Largest Endocrine Organ in Cats and Other Species, Itís Not Just Energy Storage
7) Evidence for Dietary Nutrient Profiles: Achieve Weight Loss and Associated Health Benefits in Overweight Pets
8) Keeping Pets Healthy Throughout Life
9) Nutrigenomics: Innovation in the Pet Food Industry
10) From Paternalism to Partnership: Using Shared Decision-Making
11) The Metabolic Syndrome: Are You at Risk? Addressing Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Humans
Hidden contents (Our Amazon affiliate links)
You can purchase this item from Amazon with discount through our amazon affiliate link.
BUT You DONOT have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Please Register to see contents.