Description: eight presentations about most common clinical cases in small anmial dermatology. Lot of good quality pictures. Very useful in practice.
1) Alopecia of the flank in a female Glen of Imaal Terrier
2) Crusting of muzzle and perineum in a Cavalier King Charles spaniel
3) Dorsal alopecia in a male crossbred dog
4) Facial alopecia, scaling and erosions in a Jack Russell terrier
5) Pedal mass in a crossbred dog
6) Pedal ulceration in a long-haired cat
7) Scaling and crusting and otitis in a spaniel
8) Seborrhoea and otitis in a crossbred dog
Thanks to Vetaqua
You just need to unpack with Winrar.