Trainee Moderator Of eBooks
Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
The Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA) is a non-profit Islamic organization dedicated to promote halal food and the institution of halal. IFANCA is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, in the USA, and maintains several offices in the USA. It also has representatives in Canada, Europe, China, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, and Singapore. IFANCA-certified halal products are in nearly every major country of the world and cover all food-industry categories.
- IFANCA certifies halal food products in over 50 countries around the globe.
- IFANCA-certified halal products are sold in nearly every major country of the world.
- IFANCA certifies halal products in all food and consumable product categories, as well as vaccines and pharmaceuticals.
- IFANCA also certifies halal cosmetics, packaging materials, and sanitation chemicals.
IFANCA has been recognized and endorsed by the following religious and governmental organizations:
- Malaysian Department of Islamic Development (JAKIM)
- Central Islamic Committee office of Thailand
- Majelis Ulama Indonesia (M.U.I.)
- Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (M.U.I.S.)
- Muslim World League, Saudi Arabia
- USDA/FSIS International Programs
- United Aram Emirates (GSM)
- IFANCA is a founding and sustaining member of the World Halal Council
IFANCA's halal certification symbol, the Crescent 'M', can be found on thousands of products around the globe. In addition, IFANCA maintains close working relationship with many Islamic centers and Islamic organizations throughout the country and world.