Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases, Four-Volume Set ( $1,250.00)
The Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases is an authoritative reference developed by 16 international experts who recruited the world's top scientists for contributions. This stellar reference work focuses on nearly 500 endocrine diseases addressing everything from acromeglay, diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, thyroid disease, Von Hippel-Lindau Disease, unexplained weight loss, to androgen related disorders. This encyclopedia is an essential addition to any library collection written to be accessible for both the clinical and non-clinical reader.
Associate Editors include: Eli Y. Adashi, John P. Bilezikian, George P. Chrousos, Junichi Fukata, Julianne Imperato-McGinley, Hiroo Imura, Antonio Liuzzi, Frank L. Moore, Daniel Porte, Jens F. Rehfeld, Ellis Samols, Gustav Schonfeld, Pierre C. Sizonenko, Wilmar M. Wiersinga.
Also available online via ScienceDirect featuring extensive browsing, searching, and internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy. For more information, pricing options and availability visit www.info.sciencedirect.com.
* Includes nearly 500 entries addressing all aspects of endocrine diseases
* More than 800 eminent researchers contributed from 25 different countries around the world
* More than 900 figures and 450 tables displayed
* Comprehensive glossary comprising 1500 definitions
* The Editor-in-Chief is former editor of the journal Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology and has contributed to over 40 books in the field of endocrinology