The Feline Patient, 4th Edition
By Gary D. Norsworthy, Sharon Fooshee Grace, Mitchell A. Crystal, Larry P. Tilley
Edition: 4th., 2010
The Feline Patient, Fourth Edition maintains its tradition of providing a comprehensive yet accessible reference to feline diseases. Topics are arranged alphabetically within sections, allowing busy clinicians to rapidly find information on diagnostics and treatment options, all specific to the unique needs of cats. Now bigger and better than ever, the user-friendly Fourth Edition offers a wealth of reliable, up-to-date information for managing feline patients.
This revision includes more than 500 additional clinical photographs and 84 new chapters, with significant expansions to the behavior, clinical procedures, and surgery sections. CT and MRI modalities have been added to the imaging section, already the most extensive collection of feline radiographs and ultrasounds in print. The Feline Patient, Fourth Edition is an essential resource for all practitioners seeing feline patients.
• Offers quick access to comprehensive information on diagnosing and treating diseases in cats
• Fully updated with more than 500 additional clinical photographs and 84 new chapters
• Extensive imaging section now covers CT and MRI as well as radiology and ultrasound
• Contains fourteen new surgery chapters including anesthesia, corneal surgery, cruciate rupture, laser surgery, and luxating patella
• Significant expansion of the behavior, clinical procedure, and surgery sections with numerous new chapters added
• Includes contributions from a global list of authors for increased international perspective