BSAVA Manual of Small Animal Fracture Repair and Management
by Andrew R. Coughlan (Editor), Andrew Miller (Editor)
POLISH VERSION !
This Manual guides the surgeon through the procedures of fracture management, emphasising potential pitfalls and practical tips.
This revised edition includes:
- Updated coverage of fracture healing to include current advances in basic science research
- Updated section on minimally invasive strategies
- Basic science and principles
- Management of specific fractures by region
- Operative Techniques at the end of each chapter
Fracture classification and description; History of fracture treatment; Biomechanical basis of bone fracture and fracture repair; Fracture healing; Imaging of fracture healing; Evaluating the fracture patient; Non-surgical management of fractures; Instruments and implants; Principles of fracture surgery; Complex, open an pathological fractures; Fractures in skeletally immature animals; The skull and mandible; The spine; The scapula; The humerus; Radius and ulna; The pelvis and sacroiliac joint; The femur; Tibia and fibula; Carpus and tarsus; The distal limb; Patella and fabellae; Fracture disease; Impant failure; Osteomyelitis; complications of fracture healing; Index.