Handbook Of Poultry Nutrition
by Ramasubba Reddy V, Dinesh T Bhosale
Publisher: International Book Distributing Co
This handbook on poultry nutrition has been prepared by the American Soybean Association to assist poultry feed millers, nutritionists and poultry farmers to formulate good quality poultry feeds. ASA intends this document to be an easily readable reference manual reviewing each and every aspect of poultry nutrition.
The American Soybean Association encourages constructive comments on this handbook, including suggestions to be included in subsequent editions. Affiliated specialists and consultants to the American Soybean Association are willing to assist poultry feed millers, poultry producers, poultry organizations, and universities with additional information on how to improve quality of feed by using soybean products.
1. Indian feed industry/S.V. Vaidya.
2. Digestion and metabolism/A. Nageswara Rao.
3. Nutrients and their functions/D.T. Bhosale and S.V. Rama Rao.
4. Measure of nutritive value of feeds.
5a. Feed sources/V. Ramasubba Reddy, S.V. Rama Rao and R.A. Swick.
5b. Feed composition tables/V. Ramasubba Reddy, S.V. Rama Rao and A. Nageswara Rao.
6. Feed additives/D. Chandrasekharan and V. Ramasubba Reddy.
7. Anti-nutrients in feed ingredients/S.V. Rama Rao and V. Ramasubba Reddy.
8. Nutrient requirements and specifications/V. Ramasubba Reddy and S.V. Rama Rao.
9. Feed formulation/V. Ramasubba Reddy, A. Nageswara Rao and D. T. Bhosale.
10. Feed milling technology/Rajive Shete.
11. Physical evaluation of feed ingredients/D. Chandrasekaran, A. Natarajan and T.K. Sundaram.
12. Immunomodulation through nutrition/R.N. Sreenivasa Gowda.
13. Feeding management/S.A. Khan and A. Nageswara Rao.
14. Nutrition management under adverse environment/S.V. Rama Rao and V. Ramasubba Reddy.
15. Effect of feed and other factors on egg and meat quality/R.C. Chadha.
16. Mycotoxins/G. Deve Gowda.
17. Feed analytical laboratory/D. Chandrasekaran, T.K. Sundaram and A. Natarajan.