A Collection of Dog Training Books
This is a collection of 8 small ebooks related to dog training.
7 Days To A Housetrained Dog
Training Your Dog to Come
Dog Obedience Training Lessions for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open, and Utility
Dog Obedience Training Made Easy
Dog Trust - Dog Basic Training
Test Your Dog's IQ
How Dogs Thinks
Labrador Retriever Training Secrets
Having a dog in your life should provide you with great joy and companionship - not extra burden or an endless source of frustration, as is so often the case.
This is what I personally consider to be crucial, and always strive for when training my own dogs:
- To raise a well respected canine citizen. I want happy, involved, outgoing dogs who are valued and trusted members of the community.
- To build a genuinely strong owner-dog relationship based on trust, co-operation and well defined roles.
- To have confidence in, and control of my dogs in any situation - including around kids and other animals.
- To work with my dog's natural drives and instincts, not against them.
- Absolutely no cruelty or harsh "old school" dog training techniques. I certainly don't believe you have to "break a dog's spirit" in the training process.
By John Carnish