NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 3852 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine: Diseases of the Dog&Cat (2-Vol Set), 7th Ed

Grade 2 Member

Status
    Country
    Portugal
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    I'm from Portugal

Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine: Diseases of the Dog&Cat (2-Vol Set), 7th Ed

Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine: Diseases of the Dog andCat (2-Volume Set) Expert Consult, 7th Edition

By Stephen J. Ettinger, DVM, DACVIM and Edward C. Feldman, DVM, DACVIM

Number of pages: 2208 | Publisher: Saunders | Copyright 2010 | Language: English | ISBN 13: 978-1-4160-6593-7 | ISBN 10: 1416065938

Book Description:

Now in its 7th edition, this popular, must-have text remains the only encyclopedic resource for veterinary internal medical problems. The internationally acclaimed 'gold standard' offers unparalleled coverage of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting dogs and cats, as well as the latest information on the genome, clinical genomics, euthanasia, innocent heart murmurs, hyperbaric medicine, home prepared and raw diets, obesity, botulism, artificial pacing of the heart, cancer vaccines, and more. The 7th edition combines the convenience of a two-volume printed textbook with the enhanced functionality of a regularly updated Expert Consult website that enables you to electronically search your entire book and study more efficiently. With instant access to the most reliable, up-to-date information available, you'll always be at the forefront of veterinary care.

Working On It ....

.... Coming Soon!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Who Said Thanks:

Grade 2 Member

Status
    Country
    Portugal
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    I'm from Portugal

Red face Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine Expert Consult, 7th Edition [eBook]

Partly, finito! (sorry but i can't edit my previous post to add the information below; and thanks by opportunity )

Well, for not tie more the patient work that was done at this moment, i decided to share what i got now:

Book
    (in this on-line version, the Vol. 1 contains 3050 pages, and Vol. 2 have 2868 pp.; each pdf was added bookmarks and also the inicial contents):

Download Links:

> Volume 1 (2 Parts): Part I (95.78 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?mw0nzny42wn , and

> Contents (pdf file, w/ 49pp., and also bookmarks; due to error in Nitro PDF, wasn't possible combine this pdf to Vol. 1): http://www.mediafire.com/?kwm2owgjuza

Hope as soon as possible bring fresh news (Image Collection, concluding vol.2; Videos; Grand Rounds and Algorithms)

4. Who Said Thanks:

Administrator

Status
    Work
    Veterinarian - Small Animal
    Country
    Germany
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    Veterinarian - Small Animal I'm from Germany

Thank you very much ... go on ...

6. Who Said Thanks:

Grade 2 Member

Status
    Country
    Portugal
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    I'm from Portugal

Arrow Ettinger: Image Collection

Continuing... "A little more"...

Image Collection
    "A Library of all book images. Easily select, organize, and download your images into a presentation.
    Note: Some figures from the book have not been included in this image collection because we do not have permission to publish them electronically."

[More than 2000 Images (x2) in JPG & PTT format, numbered by Chapter and N. Fig., and grouped into Folders by sections; yet on Principal Folder you'll find a PDF file (671pp/bookmarked) with the Table of Contents and all Thumbnail Images available, each accompanied by descriptive legends]

Download All 4 Parts
    (95.78MBx3 + 19.07MB)

[ Will Be Continued ... ]

Grade 2 Member

Status
    Country
    Portugal
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    I'm from Portugal

Arrow Ettinger: Algorithms Image Collection & Grand Rounds

Two More Resources taken from this Expert Consult Trial... Before The End (Multimedia: Videos):

Algorithms
    [ 175 (x2): JPG & PPT ]
    Quickly find information to make diagnosing patients easier with flowcharts for identifying diseases and proper treatments.

Download

Grand Rounds
    View a broad library of stimulating case presentations in color, with motion studies and direct links.

The following case studies are available:
    Primary hyperparathyroidism in a mixed breed dog (33 pages) - Edward C Feldman DVM, Professor Juliana Sorem Senior Veterinary Student
    Acute illness likely secondary to plant ingestion in a 2-year-old MC Labrador retriever (25 pages) - Marnin A. Forman DVM DACVIM University of California, Davis, CA
    Hyperadrenocorticism and aortic artery thromboembolism in a 14-year-old dog (30 pages) - Marnin A. Forman DVM DACVIM MedVet Worthington OH
    "Iowa" Hypothyroidism in a 5-year-old male intact golden retriever (26 pages) - Nomi Benitah
    "YOFFI" Pseudallescheriasis in a 15-month-old female spayed Gordon setter (26 pages) - Nomi Benitah
    "Peekaboo": Pancreatitis and diabetic ketoacidosis in a 9-year-old female spayed domestic shorthair (40 pages) - Nomi Benitah
    Intestinal lymphangiectasia in a 1 yr old female intact Maltese "Kiki" (41 pages) - Noemi Benitah, DVM, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
    Bronchial foreign body in a 2-year-old male castrated German shorthair pointer (23 pages) - Noemi Benitah, DVM, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
    Acute uremia in a 5-year-old MC domestic shorthair cat (34 pages) - Noemi Benitah, DVM, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine

Download

9. Who Said Thanks: