Status
    Country
    Portugal
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    I'm from Portugal

Smile Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 2nd Edition

Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access

By Abraham L. Kierszenbaum

Paperback: 688 pages
    Publisher: Mosby; 2nd Edition (December 27, 2006)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0323045278 | ISBN-13: 978-0323045278

Book Description
    A unique pictorial approach, involving approximately 1,000 full-color illustrations

Product Description
    A vivid, visual tour of a complex and fascinating subject! This book uses a wealth of vivid, full-color images-rather than dense text-to help you master all the histology and cell biology information you need to prepare for your course exams as well as the USMLET Step 1. Clinical correlations drive home the relevance of the material to clinical practice, and new Essential Concepts sections at the end of every chapter facilitate review. And now, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this an even more effective learning resource! First prize, Basic and Clinical Sciences category, BMA Awards 2007!

• Uses a unique pictorial approach, involving approximately 1,000 full-color illustrations, to make complex principles exceptionally easy to understand and remember.
    • Correlates normal histology with cellular and molecular biology, pathology, and clinical medicine, continually demonstrating the clinical relevance of the material.

• Offers new Essential Concepts sections at the end of every chapter to make studying easier than ever.
    • Includes STUDENT CONSULT access at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go · perform quick searches · add your own notes and bookmarks · follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles-to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines · and more!

Download all the images from Histology & Cell Biology: An introduction to Pathology 2E :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?rlkydlynumz
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Who Said Thanks:

allpass17 (22nd March 2022) , Mghanedvm (23rd June 2010) , Archiver (16th March 2010) , nourislam2010 (15th March 2010) , VetSam (14th March 2010)

Status
    Work
    Veterinarian - Poultry
    Country
    Pakistan
    Total Posts
    Total thanks received
    Thanks for this post
    Veterinarian - Poultry I'm from Pakistan

Default Re: Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 2nd Edition

Pathology is without doubt the most interesting subject I've come across. Now I just need an interesting and the best writing service to make use of. It will also help me with my pathological needs.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote