• Hello Guest,
    We are experiencing difficulties in sending emails. It related to our platform and how it handles the requests. We are working on it. For now, we are using manual methods in sending emails. Please check your SPAM folder as well. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issue? Use the Contact US at the bottom of the page to reach out.

Best regards,
    VETeLiB Admin

Degree nostrification in Austria

lorarona

Reaction score
Serbia Veterinary Student
Hi, does anybody have any experience with veterinary degree recognition in Austria?

I'm finishing my studies in Serbia but I have an EU passport. I assume you have to take some exams which are lacking in your studies. I compared the two study programs and the differences are 3-4 subjects in my humble opinion. But is it possible that the university doesn't recognise a lot of them and you have to pass 8-10 or even 15 exams?

Thanks!

Hi, does anybody have any experience with veterinary degree recognition in Austria?

I'm finishing my studies in Serbia but I have an EU passport. I assume you have to take some exams which are lacking in your studies. I compared the two study programs and the differences are 3-4 subjects in my humble opinion. But is it possible that the university doesn't recognise a lot of them and you have to pass 8-10 or even 15 exams?

Thanks!

Pozdrav....

Nisam siguran za Austriju, ali u Nemačkoj je situacija po mom mišljenju bolja... veterinara im masivno nedostaje, a nostrifikacija nije veći problem...kada sam polagao ispite, tražili su mi 10, što nije bio prevelik problem, a danas su to obično samo tri ispita i klanica (ovisi od Bundesland)... Austrija verovatno ima slične zahteve... Inače studirao sam u bg i imam hr pass...

Greetings! I always hear it's better in Germany.

Back