• Hello Guest,
    We are experiencing difficulties in sending emails. It related to our platform and how it handles the requests. We are working on it. For now, we are using manual methods in sending emails. Please check your SPAM folder as well. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issue? Use the Contact US at the bottom of the page to reach out.

Best regards,
    VETeLiB Admin

Donations

Charrrlie

Reaction score
Italy
Hi, sorry to trouble you but can you please explain how donations work?
I supported the forum by donations in 2015 and in 2016, and still waiting for a message... I just receive a "your donation will be check" twice
I just want to be sure that money go to support the forum
Thank you

Bonjour,

I am sycomore1 and I am in the same case than you, I gave money in 2015 an after one year, no news for the renewal, a few days I wanted to download a PDF and the system said me : "You don't have the permission to dowload this, you must have 15 credits to dowload it" : what does it mean ? I answered the moderator for explanations, and what I had to do to become "premium member" or have 15 credits, but there is no answer to day. I don't understandand how runs the donation. Thancks you if you could have some explanations for this.

Sycomore1
FRANCE

Hi everybody,

I'm in the same situation that the previous members. I gave a donation about six months ago and I had no answer only "your donation will be check".Does someone know if the donation system is still working?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back