• Hello Guest,
    We are experiencing difficulties in sending emails. It related to our platform and how it handles the requests. We are working on it. For now, we are using manual methods in sending emails. Please check your SPAM folder as well. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issue? Use the Contact US at the bottom of the page to reach out.

Best regards,
    VETeLiB Admin

Why your postings are deleted!

Vetaqua

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM
Reaction score
Belgium Small Animal Veterinarian
This site is strictly about technical informations and support, not for social discussions or anything else.

The Staff deletes all postings that are not necessary at all or anymore.

If you want to increase your postcount correctly then provide content of lasting value for other members.

If you obviously paste unnecessary postings especially in the New Member Section, you will get banned!

The task for our Staff is to keep this site tidy and slim for good running and to punish Spammers generally.

All that counts on this site is the technical value of content!

If you want some social-discussions just go to:
http://www.vetcircles.net/

Last edited:
Sorry, but how am I supposed to increase my post count as new member by posting "content of lasting value for other members" when there is a limitation to posting itself if I have less then 15 posts?
I do understand that this is to protect the forum, but 15??
Most people will walk away by their 5th post... remember there's also google.
I'm active on many forums, but have never encountered such a restrictive policy as here.
It's not criticism, I think you would attract may more users if you could offer them the chance from the beginning to contribute...

undertake_ro said:
Sorry, but how am I supposed to increase my post count as new member by posting "content of lasting value for other members" when there is a limitation to posting itself if I have less then 15 posts?
I do understand that this is to protect the forum, but 15??
Most people will walk away by their 5th post... remember there's also google.
I'm active on many forums, but have never encountered such a restrictive policy as here.
It's not criticism, I think you would attract may more users if you could offer them the chance from the beginning to contribute...

Welcome here! :bye:

Your 1st and introducing posting says:
"Hello to all forum members, I'm glad this community exists, looking forward to becoming a contributing member!"

Now YOU have postcount 15, so impress us :agree: or get banned for spamming :dwn: !
Show your true intentions to all of us from now on!

If you need support ask any Moderator in Charge!
But the Moderators will also judge your postings!

This Board is for technical support, NOT for simple discussing at all!

See what others do and join constructively!

Have Fun or Farewell!

Back