• Hello Guest,
    We are experiencing difficulties in sending emails. It related to our platform and how it handles the requests. We are working on it. For now, we are using manual methods in sending emails. Please check your SPAM folder as well. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issue? Use the Contact US at the bottom of the page to reach out.

Best regards,
    VETeLiB Admin

Canine Distemper

super boi

Reaction score
Brazil Non-Veterinarian
Canine Distemper
by Dr. David Koncal

Source: .mp3
Language: English
Edition: AVM Animal Tracks
Running Time: 3:35 min.

Description

Canine distemper is a highly contagious and potentially fatal viral disease in dogs. Dr. David Koncal, a veterinarian from the Northfield Veterinary Clinic in Northfield, Ohio, talks about the signs and symptoms of canine distemper, as well as how it can be prevented.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a review about the immunology and new treatment of canine distemper virus... is from the Universidad Pontificia Católica de Chile, is in spanish, but I think is very interesting...

Sorry I dont have this version in english... what i like the most about this article is that they talk about some new alternatives for treatment that i didn't find in the literature of norh america. however, if you are interested only in the immunopathology, maybe you can read this one -english- (please tell me if it helped you):

Last edited:
Back